The product portfolio of our Business Unit Automation & Drives encompasses bus cables, Industrial Ethernet and Motion Control cables as well as cable systems and services for automation and drive technology. Our own connectors and assembled drag chains round off the product portfolio.
The Business Unit confronts the market’s challenges by way of ongoing collaboration with technology leaders and user organisations, and it actively develops products as well as services to meet the trends of the future, especially with respect to the increasing digitalization (Industry 4.0) in the field of automation.
Cables for a wide range of Single Pair Ethernet applications
With our SPE product range, we offer a solution standardized according to IEC 61156-x for every application. This applies to trailing, torsion and robotic cables as well as special cables that combine Single Pair Ethernet with various other elements to form hybrid cables. Our solutions include the two basic types with 22 AWG and 26 AWG conductors. The 22 AWG variant is characterised by exceptionally good loss. The cable with 26 AWG is particularly suitable if little space is available for the cable.
Features of SPE cables:
• Electrical power up to 1 GBit/s at 600MHz
• Data transmission up to 40 meters (1 GBit/s) and up to 1000 m (10 MBit/s)
• Trailing- and torsion resistant
• Oil resistant
• Designed for harsh industrial environments
• PoDL (Power over Data Line) support
• Available in various jacket materials: PUR, FRNC, PVC, FEP
• UL and CSA / CPR approvals